For a guy working as a PSO, there are many things to consider that will allow one to not only up their game, but also become more comfortable in the role. Whether this is something new and you’re just getting acclimated to the job or you just want to change it up a little, there are several ways to go about this. Here’s some advice for male PSOs.
– Understand a guy is so desirable to speak to that not only women, but other men will pay for it. Most guys are not used to being the object of desire, so go with it and enjoy the new experience, even if guys aren’t your thing.
– Don’t be surprised if the person on the other end of the phone hangs up as soon as they reach the desired level of satisfaction. It seems that it is that same moment guys consider that they are paying per minute for the experience. It really is understandable.
– Know that females will stay on the phone longer, make the most of this. This makes for a great business model.
– Think like an actor; phone sex is just like role playing. Also, remember like in any business. the customer is always right. Whatever they say, go with the flow. A lot of guys just need to feel wanted and this is more so with the straight ones.
– Be ready to hear guys say things like “my girlfriend has no idea I’m on the phone”. There are a lot of folks still in the closet and bisexuality really is a thing. Some of the men are so hungry for attention and can satisfy their craving by talking to a PSO.
– Make sure and work in an environment where regulars can request you. Building a Business 101.
Who is being a PSO ideal for?
Believe it or not, many people who work as a PSO are regular guys and gals who enjoy setting their own hours and being able to work from home. Many of them have an interest in erotica and have many sexual interests.
So, whether this is something a person wants to do full time or to earn some extra cash, the opportunities are out there for the taking. Get ready to apply and audition with a company of interest today.